Eyes down everyone, it's BINGO time! Join WheelPower for our virtual Bingo evening for staff, volunteers, supporters and anyone else who would like to join us for fun, a glass of something and a chance to win 1 of many prizes (mainly chocolate & wine!)
About this Event
- Tickets will be £5 for 6 games and plan to run from 7.30pm – 9pm with a break in the middle.
- Prizes for a line and full house on each game.
- Players under 18 must be supervised by an adult.
Joining and Playing the Games
- The Bingo Evening is being held on Zoom. In order to join in you will need to have Zoom installed on your Phone, Tablet, PC or laptop. You do not need to have a Zoom account.
- The meeting ID and joining details will be sent to you once you have registered via Eventbrite.
More information ...
- Details of how to close off video and/or mute audio can be found via the below link. You may wish to close off video if you and/or other members of your household do not wish to be seen by other players. https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/200941109-Attendee-controls-in-a-meetin
- Please begin log in process 5 minutes before the start at 7.30pm. This allows time for everyone to complete login and be ready to start at 7.30pm prompt. Please mute your audio during the games.
- The link to your unique bingo card/s, one for each player will be found in your confirmation email.
- You can mark your card electronically by clicking on the numbers or print out 6 copies (one for each game) and cross the numbers off with a pen. All six tickets on the card are used for each game. If marking electronically, you will need to click ‘reset’ at the top of the card to clear your previous markings before beginning the next game. There are prizes for a complete line and for a full house for each game. Remember, you will need to unmute yourself to shout out Bingo! if you win a line or house!
- The evening will include 6 games of bingo, with a 15-minute break half way.
Guidelines for Participants
- A reminder that anyone in the household participating under the age of 18 must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Please be aware; the Bingo Evening is open to the general public. Once you have joined the meeting, other people in your house, room background etc can potentially be seen by other players unless you choose to close the video (see above). Please make sure that anyone or anything you do not wish to be seen by others remains out of the room whilst you are playing.
- Your name may appear on screen when you join and/or if you close video. To change this, see: https://www.techjunkie.com/zoom-change-name/#:~:text=How%20to%20Change%20Your%20Name%20in%20Zoom%201,Customizations.%20...%204%20Hello%2C%20My%20Name%20Is%E2%80%A6.%20.
- The taking of screenshots or recording of the Evening is not permitted.
If you have any further questions about this event please email us at email@example.com