UPDATE: from 17/6 this class will be taking place on Thursday evenings at 6pm. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused and we hope you will be able to join us for the new day/time.
About this Class
- Ella Beaumont (GB Wheelchair Basketball Under 25 Women’s European Championships silver medalist) will be your fitness trainer for this live class from WheelPower.
- During this online class Ella will be taking us through a 40-minute workout that includes a short warm-up and warm down.
- No experience is necessary, and everyone is welcome. Members of your household can join in too!
“During these workouts, I hope to make exercise fun and exciting, whilst simultaneously working on exercising our upper body muscles, helping to keep us fit and active." - Ella.
As seen on the BBC One Show (aired on - 03/05/2021)
19:00 to 19:05 - Welcome and introduction
19:05 to 19:45 - Workout (approx. 40 minutes)
19:45 to 19:55 - Q&A opportunity
19:55 to 20:00 - WheelPower programmes
In your home or garden!
- A laptop/computer or phone to access the class via Zoom.
- A bottle of water
- Some weights (or something that can act as a weight, for example two tins of beans etc)
- A broom (or something similar)
- Preferably a theraband or resistance band (or something similar, ie. something that can be stretched out, tights are a good substitute or even a tyre inner tube!)
WheelPower weekly workout schedule
UPDATE: from 15/6/21 the weekly workout schedule will be changing:
Tuesday - 11am: Fitness Class with Ben Clark (BOOK)
Wednesday - 11am: Yoga Class with Nina Boswell-Brown (from SittingFit Yoga) (BOOK)
Thursday - 6pm: Fitness Class with Ella Beaumont (BOOK)