WheelPower is open, inspiring, forward looking and innovative.
As a registered charity with growing participation in sport and physical activity at the centre of what we do, delivering our mission to transform lives through sport is based on our core values as an organisation.
These values are inherently part of how we are structured and how we aim to provide an open and inclusive welcome for new participants.
If we can inspire disabled people to use sport as part of their lives, whether for fun or within competition we can help them to achieve their personal goals and improve their health and wellbeing.
By being a forward looking organisation we can challenge ourselves to deliver a high standard of professional programmes which are innovative and meet the needs of disabled people. We recognise that in order to achieve these values we must operate to a high ethical standard and work collaboratively to create pathways from participation to whatever level people want to achieve in sport.
We aim to:
- Consider the views of our customers
- Be efficient, effective and accessible
- Be honest, open and accountable for our actions
- Provide clear and appropriate information, guidance and feedback
- Share and learn from best practice in order to continually improve the service we offer
- Publish an annual statement on customer service
You can trust us to:
- Do what we say we will do
- Be helpful, polite, and treat you with respect
- Try to understand your circumstances
- Protect your personal information
- Investigate all reports of fraud, to protect money granted or donated to the charity
Getting It Right
- Provide you with the correct information and advice
- Explain things clearly if we are unable to help
- Say sorry and put it right if we make a mistake
- Use your feedback to improve how we do things
Keeping You Informed
- Deal with your request the first time you contact us, or as soon as we can
- Tell you what will happen next, and by when
- Keep you updated of progress
- Make more of our information is available online
- Publish information about our services online at www.wheelpower.org.uk
- Explain clearly how to contact us in other ways
In return, we need you to:
- Give us the correct information at the right time
- Tell us when something changes
- Treat our staff and volunteers with respect