- Tokyo 2020
- Hall of fame
- Join our mailing list
Join 20,000 runners for an event that is steeped in history and sign up today!
- This fast and flat course starts and finishes on Southsea seafront, with beautiful views of the Solent.
- Participants are given special permission to run through Portsmouth Historic Dockyard, home to HMS Victory and the Mary Rose Museum.
The South coast’s biggest and best running event takes place in Portsmouth over a fast and flat 10 mile route. The Great South Run is part of an incredible weekend of running that also includes the Great South 5k and Junior Mini Great South Run on Saturday.
Join our Team
WheelPower has a limited number of charity places in this flat 10 mile road race in Southsea, Portsmouth.
As this is a charity place, we are asking runners to raise money to help us make changes to the lives of those with disabilities. We hope to raise over £5,000 from our team of runners so that we can continue to provide the 1st class facilities and support that disabled people deserve.
To run for us you need to pay a registration fee of £25 and then get sponsored and train.
Support for you
Join our team and as well as the chance to help power life saving research, you’ll benefit from:
- a WheelPower running vest
- a fundraising pack to help you take your challenge to the finish line
- fun tools and tips to help with your fundraising, including regular emails to keep you motivated
- a friendly team here to support you
When you sign up, you’ll receive a welcome pack that has everything you need to know about fundraising, including fun ideas and helpful tips. We recommend you break your target down into manageable chunks and create a plan to help you reach your goals. Our friendly team also have some inspirational ideas that will boost your fundraising.
If you would like any further information then please email email@example.com