WheelPower are looking for people to take on a challenge of a lifetime......
WheelPower has guaranteed charity places available in 2024! JOIN 20,000 runners for an event that is steeped in history and sign up today!
DATE: Sunday 20 October 2024 ** DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES TBC **
- This fast and flat course starts and finishes on Southsea seafront, with beautiful views of the Solent.
- Participants are given special permission to run through Portsmouth Historic Dockyard, home to HMS Victory and the Mary Rose Museum.
With your support, you will be helping WheelPower to provide opportunities for disabled people to lead active lives throughout the UK. APPLY for a WheelPower charity place at the 2023 Great North Run and we’ll support you every step of the way.
Find out more about joining our team please email email@example.com or call us on 01296 395995
Please note: You will need to pay a registration fee and commit to raising £250 in sponsorship.
The South Coast’s biggest and best running event takes place in Portsmouth over a fast and flat 10 mile route. The Great South Run is part of an incredible weekend of running that also includes the Great South 5k and Junior Mini Great South Run on Saturday.
Support for you
Join our team and as well as the chance to help power life saving research, you’ll benefit from:
- a WheelPower running vest
- a fundraising pack to help you take your challenge to the finish line
- fun tools and tips to help with your fundraising, including regular emails to keep you motivated
- a friendly team here to support you
When you sign up, you’ll receive a welcome pack that has everything you need to know about fundraising, including fun ideas and helpful tips. We recommend you break your target down into manageable chunks and create a plan to help you reach your goals. Our friendly team also have some inspirational ideas that will boost your fundraising.
Not taking part?
Not taking part but still interested in supporting the runners? …then please click on the button below to donate and help us provide access to the physical and mental benefits of sport and physical activity to families with young disabled children.Donate today