- Beijing 2022
- Hall of fame
- Join our mailing list
The Tour de Vale charity bike ride has been taking place since 2003 in the Vale of Aylesbury. The ride is WheelPower's biggest fundraising event of the year and it has been fantastic to see the popularity of the Tour de Vale continue to grow year on year. In 2021 over 850 riders took part in the event, raising vital funds for the charity.
This is what they said about their experience of the Tour de Vale ...
"The best event I have participated in! The energy and atmosphere on the day was so positive and continued throughout the route at each marshal point and water stop. I will be attending again, thank you."
- Friendly and excellent management. All the volunteers marshals were fantastic and so helpful. Really great atmosphere and very enjoyable overall.
- Always enjoyable and something to look forward to in the calendar. A very well organised event. Well done to everyone involved, keep up the good work.
- Loved every minute! My first time doing the Tour and I really enjoyed it. I hope to be back next year.
"Thank you for another fantastic year. Great atmosphere at the start, so well marshalled all the way around and not a bad route. I'm looking forward to doing it again in 2022."
- The route was perfect, and the ride was excellent and very well organised. I plan to take this as my primary fundraising event next year. Thoroughly enjoyable, thank you.
- What an excellent event. The signposting was excellent. Well organised, great marshals, great fun. I hope that next year there are even more people that sign up and to raise as much money for a fantastic charity. Thank you WheelPower.
- Great day! Really enjoyed it again and I will be back next year, even though I moved down to the south coast 3 years ago!
"The organisation and atmosphere was fantastic throughout, and I loved the enthusiasm and dedication of the marshals. Great to have them clapping us round and was very encouraging and made it feel very inclusive."
- The 115km was extremely well laid out and offered a challenging course for riders who were capable of riding that distance. Congratulations to Peter Robinson for his planning of the route, also the to the marshals and volunteers who manned the refreshment stops and gave up their free time.
- Excellent route, suitably challenging, especially the climbs in the second half! That's why it's worth doing! Next year will be 75 years young and hope to be there!
- Having done this ride before I really enjoyed the routes going west of Stoke Mandeville. Really good mix of hills, flats and lovely villages, and just the right amount of challenge and stops. Bring it on next year!
“We all did surprisingly well! The route was excellent and we all thoroughly enjoyed the ride and also the camaraderie between groups on the way around. We would absolutely would recommend it the Tour de Vale to other families that enjoy cycling together, and we look forward to coming back with more members of our family in the future.”
Visit www.tourdevale.com to find out more about this year's event on Sunday 12 June 2022