- Tokyo 2020
- Hall of fame
- Join our mailing list
6 Jan 2022 - 6:00pm to 10 Feb 2022 - 7:00pm
Online via Zoom
Join WheelPower and Ella Beaumont every Thursday Evening at 6pm for a FREE Online Exercise Class from the comfort of your homes.
About this Class
- Ella Beaumont (GB Wheelchair Basketball Under 25 Women’s European Championships silver medalist) will be your fitness trainer for this live class from WheelPower.
- During this online class Ella will be taking us through a 40-minute workout that includes a short warm-up and warm down.
- No experience is necessary, and everyone is welcome. Members of your household can join in too!
- As seen on the BBC One Show (aired on - 03/05/2021)
“During these workouts, I hope to make exercise fun and exciting, whilst simultaneously working on exercising our upper body muscles, helping to keep us fit and active." - Ella.
18:00 to 18:05 - Welcome and introduction
18:05 to 18:45 - Workout (approx. 40 minutes)
18:45 to 18:55 - Q&A opportunity
18:55 to 19:00 - WheelPower programmes
In your home or garden!
- A laptop/computer or phone to access the class via Zoom.
- A bottle of water
- Some weights (or something that can act as a weight, for example two tins of beans etc)
- A broom (or something similar)
- Preferably a theraband or resistance band (or something similar, ie. something that can be stretched out, tights are a good substitute or even a tyre inner tube!)
WheelPower weekly workout schedule
Tuesday - 11am: Fitness Class with Ben Clark (BOOK)
Wednesday - 11am: Yoga Class with Nina Boswell-Brown (from SittingFit Yoga) (BOOK)
Thursday - 6pm: Fitness Class with Ella Beaumont (BOOK)